“Free Same Day Delivery On Orders Placed Before Noon”


Your Cart is Empty

Earth Rated 120 Bags on 8 Refills - Lavender Scented

100% Leak-Proof Guarantee leaves a 0% chance you’ll experience any dreaded poop-to-hand contact. These extra-thick bags can hold any size poop securely and are designed to block unpleasant smells. Picking up poop has never been so easy!

Lavender-scented to give the illusion you’re walking around with bags of flowers. Keep the real contents a secret between you and your pup!

100% Leak-Proof Guarantee

Extra-long and extra-strong bags to protect your hands

Perfect for Dispensers

What is the Lavender Scent Made From?

62% of the lavender scent is naturally sourced from essential oils derived from fruits, plants and spices. The remaining 38% is a binding agent that helps the scent adhere to our bags. The lavender scent accounts for 1% of the total make-up of our bags.

Always Latex Free

They Grow Up So Fast